OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
Dear Valued Customer,
There is nothing more important to us than your safety and comfort when you visit our salon. That’s why we here at Zen Nail Spa pledge to adhere to the highest industry standards!
With your safety in mind:
• We sanitize and disinfect all reusable manicuring tools in accordance with state regulations and industry “best practices.” Any tools that can’t be disinfected are disposed of or given to the client after a single use. If you would like to bring in your own tools, you are welcome to.
• We never use a blade to cut any skin, including calluses. Heavy calluses needs to be taken down gently and sometimes over the course of a few services.
• We use only quality, professional-grade, legal, and safe products.
• We take steps to minimize your expose to odors, vapors, and filing dust in the salon. These steps include using covered waste cans, keeping products tightly covered, and taking out only enough product to be used on your service.
If we used an electric file, we are trained to use it safely and painlessly.
We take pride in our professionalism:
• Our licenses are up-to-date.
We will evaluate the health of your nails before your service and refer you to a physician if indicated. Be sure to let us know if you have any health conditions — like diabetes — that may affect your service.
Please also inform us of any allergies that you have.
We also strongly recommend that you do not shave for for 24 hours prior to your pedicure service.
We strive to use only reputable products from companies such as Zoya and OPI. We strive to provide clients with natural products and offer services that utilize an entire organic line of creams, masks, lotions, and scrubs.
You may be concerned about safe pedicures. Here is what we do to ensure your total safety:
We have cleaning protocols, required by the state and recommended by the product manufacturer. We have safety procedures that are done after every client, at the end of every day, and once a week. We autoclave all our instruments.
Our pedicure tools are disinfected or disposed of according to the high standards set by the Nail Manufacturers Council (which in many cases, exceed the requirement of the State Board). Any pedicure implements that can’t be disinfected will be disposed of after use on a single client.
Tools and implements that can be safely reused — such as nippers and electric file bits — will be disinfected according to state regulations.
All buffers, files, toe separators, and sandals are single use only at Zen.
ZEN NAIL SPA